Features of Live Roulette
- Lucrative bonus offers
- Single player/ MultiPlayer View
- Automatic Roulette
- Live Streaming/Realistic Gaming
How does Live Roulette work?
The game is streamed live in videos through the developer studios situated in different parts of the world. You have a dealer sitting before you with whom you can interact and place your bets. The dealer will roll the physical Roulette wheel in front of you and proceed the game after all the bets are made.
How to play Live Roulette?
Choose the casino first at our site. You then need to place a bet greater than the minimum allowed amount. The dealer will acknowledge your bet and place the chips on the table. Once all the bets are placed, the dealer spins the Roulette wheel and declare the results.
Advantages of playing Live Roulette games
- Live Roulette is mainly the European version of the game with a single zero, hence it has greater chances of winning with a lower house edge.
- It keeps the ‘social element’ in playing a Roulette game intact.
- The game provides the same look and feel of playing Roulette in a brick and mortar casino.
What games are available at Live Roulette Info?
There are many Live Roulette variants available including the basic European Live Roulette, Grand Roulette, French Roulette, Prestige Roulette, Live VIP Roulette, Speed Roulette, Golden Double Ball Roulette, and many more.