Double Ball Roulette: A Unique Variant in Live Roulette
The Roulette game which traces its origins to the perpetual motion machine invented by a French mathematician Blaise Pascal has come a long way. Apart from its basic variations of American, European and French Roulette games, the Roulette game today is offered in several variants by online and Live Casino operators.
Double Ball Roulette in Live Roulette
While the variations of online roulette are based on the number of zero sectors on the Roulette wheel, the Double Ball Roulette game offered in Live Casinos is distinguished by the fact that it includes two balls instead of the normal single ball in online Roulette.
The Live Double Ball Roulette game features a single wheel, with two balls leading to two winning numbers during every spin. This innovative Live Roulette game has payouts which are as high as 1300:1, making it popular worldwide.
Playing Double Ball Live Roulette
There are a few differences of Double Ball Live Roulette from the classic Roulette in terms of rules and betting options. The inside bets can be won if one of the balls land on the appropriate number, whereas the outside bets require that both the balls land in the appropriate number meaning that the former option has a higher chance of winning compared to the later.
Layout and odds of Double Ball Roulette
The table layout for the Double Ball Roulette game is similar to the classic online Roulette game. However, the Roulette odds are modified to reflect the presence of two balls. While the chances of winning an inside bet are slightly higher, the payouts are much lower than the traditional Roulette game.
Double Ball Roulette on Mobile
The live version of the Double Ball Roulette is available for play on any mobile devices including smartphones and tablets. The game can be played in both landscape and portrait modes through a browser on the mobile device.
Bets and Additional bets in Live Double Ball Roulette
- Straight-Up Bet – This bet is placed on a single number including zero and double zero. The payout is 17 to 1 if one ball lands in the predicted number while 34 to 1 when both the balls land in the chosen number.
- Split Bit – Bet on two adjacent numbers pay 8 to 1 or 16 to 1.
- Street Bet – A bet placed on three numbers in a row paying 5 to 1 or 10 to 1.
- Corner Bet – This is a bet on a group of four numbers and it pays 3 to 1 or 6 to 1.
In the Double Ball Roulette players are allowed to place on both Black and Red, which pays even money. The option to place Double Ball Jackpot bet on an individual number including 0 and 00 pays an impressive 1200 to 1 when both balls land in the number predicted.
Best Strategies for playing Double Ball Roulette
Double Ball Roulette features some unique betting options for the European variant as it has a lower house edge due to the presence of a single zero.
Players can practice playing online in the free Demo mode, without having to use real money.
A bet on two balls for the same number. It pays 1300 to 1, making it one of the highest payout rates across all casino games.
The Red & Black bet is one of the safest bet to place since this pays 1:1 and has a good RTP. The tried and tested betting models such as martingale, fixed percentage, and the Kelly strategy can be put to use while playing this game.
Though strategies in roulette do not offer a guarantee of a win, it is more favourable when betting with one. Each strategy has its own unique advantages and disadvantages.
Percentage betting in which the bet goes up on a win is excellent for providing results over more extended sessions, and it is significantly less risky.
Benefits of Double Ball Live Roulette
- The game presents a larger choice of betting strategies and different ways to win.
- Double Ball Live Roulette features multiple camera angles with visually impressive backdrops all presented in high definition.
- The interface is easy to use for both old and new players to live Roulette with betting limits to cater for all types of players.
- The game offers New Betting Options That Provide for Exciting Gambling Sessions.
- Added to the realistic aspect, balls are launched mechanically right in front of the players’ eyes.
Double Ball Roulette is a variant of the classic Roulette game and turns out to be a stupendous paying game. The above content summarizes the features and advantages of this game giving a small peek into playing the game beneficially.
SummaryName: Double Ball Roulette: A Unique Variant in Live Roulette
Author: Stephanie Regan
Published Date: 04/04/2019