What is Dual Play Roulette?
Live Roulette is undoubtedly one of the most popular and best-loved table games preferred by a large number of players worldwide. The live roulette tables are highly fascinating and provide the players with an exciting gaming platform.
One of the most interesting highlights of playing live roulette in a live casino is that the players can witness the rolling of the roulette ball right in front of their eyes, instantly from the comforts of their home, 24/7, anywhere, anytime. Well, not just these, live roulette also offers the players with different variants such as Auto Roulette, Immersive Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, European Roulette and Dual Play Roulette.
Dual Play Roulette is one of the recent additions in the list of live casino games offered by various live casinos worldwide. Introduced in the year 2017 by Evolution Gaming, Dual Roulette has successfully won the hearts of millions of players across the globe.
What is Dual Play Roulette?
Dual Play Roulette is a live roulette version where the players can place their bets on a roulette table that is in a land-based casino and the other players who are at the land-based casino can also place their bets. In simple words, both online and offline players can play against each other.
You can find a plethora of live casinos and top mobile casinos which offer the Dual Play Roulette game with exuberant bonuses.
The Advantages of Playing Dual Play Roulette
The Dual Play Roulette game offers the players with numerous benefits which include:
- The Dual Play Roulette game offers the players a chance to experience a unique and innovative form of live Roulette.
- It permits the land-based players and an unlimited number of online players to wager in the same gaming table.
- They also feature multiple live camera shots of both the table and the roulette wheel presented in HD quality with mesmerising graphics and sound effects.
- This live game offers the players with easy to use gaming interface for both old and new players along with betting limits to cater to all types of bankrolls.
- It offers enhanced statistical graphics showing the last 500 games with hot and cold numbers to assist the betting decisions of the players.
- It provides the players all over the world with the most authentic true to life land-based Roulette experience online, anywhere, anytime.
How to Play Dual Play Roulette?
This live roulette variant is played just like the European version of roulette. This means that the game has a single zero and a house edge of 2.7%. When there is a sign saying ‘place your bets’ you wager on your favourite number. You can place a line bet, straight bet, corner bet, column bet, dozen bet or an even chance bet i.e. wagers on red or black, odd or even and high or low.
If the roulette ball lands on the number you have bet on, you will be paid according to your type of bet and wager’s value. For example, an even chance bet pays 1:1 while a straight bet wins you 35:1. Also, each type of bet has its own odds of winning. For red or black, for instance, the odds are 50:50.
With Dual Play Roulette from Evolution Gaming, the gaming experience is very realistic and highly appealing. The HD cameras are positioned in such a way that you can see players’ hands placing bets as you bet virtually on your own table layout. You can also see the spinning of the roulette wheel from up close and the ball landing on the winning number. The chance to play next to players seated physically at the table as well as online players is really thrilling.
SummaryName: What is Dual Play Roulette?
Author: Stephanie Regan
Published Date: 01/03/2019